Thursday, March 11, 2010

Pottery #23 - FetishGhost

...

















In this post I'm featuring these stunning pieces of pottery in my ceramics 
collection, made by Joel Blum aka Zygote aka FetishGhost from Stockton, 
California. He's a highly original creator of pots and silver jewellery. In addition 
he's also a great communicator, as seen on his blog, fetishghost.blogspot.com 
(link), which is highly recommended for potters and laymen as well. I guess his 
blog actually got me deeply interested in pottery and potters in the first place.

















Joel Blum - FetishGhost

. 
















 













 















 


























Mostyn Bramley-Moore

Screen, 1995
Gouache and pencil on paper, 38x29 cm
Esa Jaske Collection
.























2 comments:

  1. hi ridou, thanks for alerting me to this post. i love joel's work. are those all yours that are pictured? i got myself one for a xmas present to myself and i have two. one is like the 4th pic above. joel and i and about 40 others are gonna be in a blogger/potter show this fall so if i can go, i'll be able to see more of his work in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi jim, yes, i'm lucky to have them all here in sydney australia...

    ReplyDelete

Books by Ridou Ridou