Friday, May 31, 2013

Inside Our Home

.








Whilst eagerly awaiting for Dana's "Modernist Nest Reveal",
I decided to reveal my own, since our place is 
reasonably clean in anticipation of visitors tomorrow.






















































































































































































































































And finally, this is my photo of me in my downstairs studio.
It was published in the latest edition of

The Journal of Australian Ceramics.




















1 comment:

  1. I always love getting glimpses into your beautiful home, and it's such a treat to see this much of it at one time. You have so many outstanding textiles, photographs, paintings, ceramics, and unique accent pieces. Of course, your furniture is extraordinary, not the least of which are your Alvar Alto pieces, which I admire every time I see them.

    ReplyDelete

Books by Ridou Ridou