Saturday, July 9, 2011

Cheery Ceramics

.



A strange thought came to my mind whilst taking these photos. I was wondering, 
if i'll be able to click through these posts, my visual diary entries, when I'm in my 
late years, sitting at a computer (or whatever they'll be called then) at an old 
people's home.  And if so, perhaps marvelling at the environment we used to live 
in, outdoors as well as indoors, surrounded by beautiful art (my art collection can 
be seen here), furniture, unique ceramics, Marimekko fabrics, etc. 



Button vase and pencil boxes on Marimekko tablecloths:



Button Vase by Elizabeth Langsfeld, Mad Hatter Ceramics.






Pencil boxes by Nathan Drake, duckdrakestudio.



































































1 comment:

  1. Those are delightful. The tall one with buttons especially made me smile.

    ReplyDelete

Books by Ridou Ridou