Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Izabela's Latest Exhibition

.






My friend Izabela sent a link to her latest exhibition installation photos...




Dear friends and colleagues,

On the occasion of my current solo exhibition Reservoir at The Gippsland Art Gallery,  I have 
expanded and updated my web site www.izabelapluta.net. 

The exhibition is in its final week, and I though to share the project with you via this direct link: 

Additionally, the catalogue essay by gallery Curator, Simon Gregg can be viewed via:

Izabela


Izabela Pluta
Lecturer, Photomedia
International Coordinator

School of Media Arts | College of Fine Arts | UNSW
Oxford Street, Paddington NSW 2021 Australia 
PO Box 259, Paddington NSW 2021 Australia





Izabela Pluta (on the right)
Photo Esa Jaske
.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Books by Ridou Ridou