Friday, January 7, 2011

Manumente (Gary Deirmendjian) Videos on YouTube

.




My friend, Gary:



YouTube channel manumente:

"As an artist, it is for me essential to find means to connect directly with a broader public, one-to-one, free of any obligation, mediation or justification. This, preferably in more public and openly shared space. I've come to appreciate YouTube as one such place.

Shared vids were at first about my ephemeral and free in public works. However, somewhat enticed by the experience there, works in their own right began to emerge.

They now exist for as long as they will, along with the zillion things already there and the zillion yet to come - good, bad, ugly ... (who is to judge?).

As though surrendering little poems in bottles to the sea, I'm very curious to see how far and wide these makings will drift in time and, more importantly, who they will "reach"."







No comments:

Post a Comment

Books by Ridou Ridou