Saturday, November 6, 2010

holiday in finland Week 4 - Myhinjarvi

.



Half way during the last Kuhmo Festival day we had to take off for my brother's family's summer cottage, and how about this: we actually heard the remaining concerts on the car radio: YLE was broadcasting them directly! The only problem for me was the applause - I felt as if I should have still been there joining my newfound friends giving the musicians their due!




Anyway, we spent the next 2/3 beautiful days at Kalliokolo, my brother's family's summer place:












Freshly smoked salmon, how's that for a supper!




We know you'd like to have some of this, but...
















































Went to see the beaver's place...








Andrew, Kai and Jaana.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Books by Ridou Ridou