Friday, February 24, 2012

Tubdesign

.





I promised to help Andrew's brother to update his company's website for the 
launch of new models. James is a lighting/lamp designer/manufacturer in 
Melbourne. The website is at


In case you're wondering my skills in web development, my past life was in IT, 
when I was a systems consultant (my main client being the pharmaceutical giant 
Merck & Co. in the U.S.).

Here are some his designs at our home, and then I copied some in-situ photos 
from tubdesign.com:





Izabela Pluta Photo Mural in the background.






Louise Bourgeois lithograph "The Bad Mother"on the wall.





David Hockney etching "Two boys aged 23 or 24" on the wall.





Lampshade custom made from Marimekko Rötti fabric.




The following photos courtesy of tubdesign.com:







































1 comment:

Books by Ridou Ridou