Sunday, February 19, 2012

An Airline Photo Competition

.







I submitted the high-resolution versions of these photos to a photo competition 
run by an airline. However, I read the fine print only afterwards: by doing so I 
gave them explicit copyright to them, even if none of them wins (I'm sure 
winning is not a possibility, since only one photo out of thousands is deemed 
number one by the organisers). So, this airline gets a pool of all these photos (of 
their destinations) to use as they wish, including the right to publish and modify 
them, without any licensing fees to be paid out. Anyway, these competitions give 
me a chance to look at my photos in a different way, so I always learn from 
them.





Sydney.









Shanghai.









Helsinki.







Helsinki.







Sydney.










1 comment:

Books by Ridou Ridou