Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Gilded Cage - Views from the Inside!

.




Here are a couple of photos of mine taken some ten minutes
after my complaints about living in a gilded cage. By the way,
me using the word gilded is not entirely sartorial, it actually is
wonderful to live in this part of the world with my family.


Views of the inside of all that gold:




































































































































































Well, I guess George and Andrew and Bennie make it all worth while!











1 comment:

  1. Yes, from everything you've posted previously, you have three of the best companions anyone could wish for. I'll leave it to you to put them in order of importance. :)

    ReplyDelete

Books by Ridou Ridou