Saturday, April 23, 2011

A Model in the Train

.






Odd it was - I'd been loitering around in Cabramatta for hours observing people
for photo opportunities, and later on in the train forgot about my camera all
together, whilst examining the captivating features of this young person opposite
me across the corridor. He got on at Central, and left at North Sydney. There
was certainly something unique about him, thus my interest. My guess of him
being a model was enforced when I saw a black portfolio on his lap, with the title
Vivien's Model Management and was confirmed back at home, when I saw his
details on the agency's website. His name is Ayrton Hogan.

So, had I remembered that my camera was with me, I would have asked him
permission to take some shots of him. No photos then. However, I now thought
of using Vivien's (copyrighted) images of him, altered with my photos in the
background of the train tunnel at Wynyard station on my way to Cabramatta,
taken the same morning. I hope they don't mind.






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Books by Ridou Ridou