Monday, March 11, 2013

Back On-Line, But Angry

.









I've been without internet or fixed phone line access for eight days! I find it 
quite amazing that it can take this long to fix a cable fault (a recent 
storm caused the physical phone cable connected to our house to snap) in a 
metropolitan place like Sydney. And having to suffer from frequent false 
promises by the operator of the connection (Optus.com.au), and the owner of 
the physical infrastructure (Telstra).

Finally today they came to fix it. However, they managed to do it only partially, 
but at least I have internet access now, so I can try to catch up with my on-line 
courses, and these blog posts. I apologize having to post some twenty posts in 
a row: they are the backlog of the photos of my visual week...



































No comments:

Post a Comment

Books by Ridou Ridou