Wednesday, November 13, 2013

What a Performance - And How Good Is This Video!

.






Suite en la Gavotte et six Doubles - extrait du disque Rameau
En concert le 25 et 30 juillet au Festival 1001 Notes
Clip réalisé par Simon Bouisson
Prise de sons Thibaud Maillard

















Natacha Kudritskaya is my favourite young pianist. I was lucky to meet her at Kuhmo
International Chamber Music Festival in 2010, and was taken not just by
her performances there, but also by her lovely character. Last year (2012) she 
released her first cd, of music by Rameau, which I've been listening on Spotify, 
and will be getting a 'hard copy' of it now; it's just magical:











Here are a few of my photos of her taken at the Kuhmo Festival
(the other 'players' being my Andrew, and violist Aurelie Deschamps):





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Books by Ridou Ridou