Monday, August 1, 2011

Today's Walk - Sydney Wildflowers

.




Chiltern Track in Sydney's Ingleside is not far from us, however it was the first 
time we've visited it.  The thing is it's not well known at all - it's just a relatively 
wide fire trail, but did it have gorgeous Sydney wildflowers!  I'm having tough 
time selecting images for this post, since I've got some two hundred good ones 
from this single walk.  Also, I know I should name these plants, but I won't do it 
now, maybe later I'll return to this post to do it.





























































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Books by Ridou Ridou